HiFiRose SW Ver 3.7 Update Notice
- Qubuz will be ready to be updated from Rose store in a weeks.
- Update Date: 2021/02/04 (Thurs) PM 05:00
- Update Method : Setting -> System Information -> Click “Update” and update the system
- Updated version: Ver 3.7 (Rose OS 3.7.08)
- RoseConnectPremium for Android : Ver 18.104.22.168
- RoseConnectPremium for iOS : Ver 3.03.01
– Applied model: RS150/RS201
- 1. Qobuz InApp (Waiting for authentication) * You can use the service after the final authentication is completed. (A separate notice will be announced when the authentication is completed.)
- 2. Tidal Menu Revision
– Tidal Caching Function has been added
– Tidal PlayList Menu (Playlist By TIDAL / My PlayList) Separation
- 3. Radio Channel EPG provided
– Information may not be displayed depending on the channel.
- 4. Spotify Connect(RS201)
- 5. EQ (5band / RS201) Added
- 6. Setting Menu Revision
– Always On Display has been added on the Menu (Display)
– Playback Information Large View has been added on the Menu (Display)
– VU Mode Setting Menu added (Display)
– Alarm has been moved to “Region & Time” on setting menu
– Weather region has been moved to “Region & Time” on setting menu
- 7. RC Additions/Modifications
– Rose Tube > User Picks Menu Added (Android)
– Music > Signal Path Added (Android)
– Tidal> My Mix and Visual Album support
– Tidal PlayList menu Separation (Playlist By TIDAL / My PlayList)
- 8. MCU Modifications/Changes
– RS150: Improved the symptom of no relay switching sound when input/output setting/analog output On<->Off.
– RS201: Improved to output sound faster by shortening the locking time in Optical In.
- 9. System stabilization
– Precautions –
1. Do not turn off the power during SW update.
2. After SW update, audio system will be updated, so be sure to proceed when a pop-up occurs. (1~2 times)
3. Qobuz InApp has been completed, but it is currently waiting for final authentication to be completed.
– Login/service is not available at this time, and the timing of completion of final authentication & service availability will be announced separately.
4. We are checking the system that the login in the Tidal App of “RS150/RS201” is not working.
– Currently, You cannot login to Tidal App of “RS150/RS201”, but you can log in from RC.
– You can use Tidal service after RC login, so please be aware of this.